Ahad, 21 Ogos 2011

Yesterday

1-Since I got nothing to do yesterday (today also....), I got an idea. I believe today that most big company should have their official/fan page also in FB. A trend eh?

2-Then I like the Dell Malaysia page after thinking some pros and cons. What do I got to lose?(Yeah, yeah, yeah except that P.O.S(made me lost RM2800!!!!!+RM450+etc etc)).

3-They got this Get Support sub page! Good! I wrote bout my problem there. See below-

4-Surprisingly I saw someone asking bout their laptop problem. Not the same model as mine mind you, but...... See below.



5-See below, again...


6-Looks like some other model also got problem. I am not saying it got the same problem whatever like mine, but do you like an overheating problem then your screen just going black/blank/blue screen of death etc? I don't.

p/s-Click the pics for better view. Sorry, my editing skill suck but Dell sure suck more big big and big time.