Selasa, 9 Ogos 2011

If you are asking me II

1-You said before the screen gone black after loading, but now from the photos you provided, it's already pass not just loading stage and whatever it is, now it seems okay. Huh?

My reply.

1-What do you think was my point when I bought that P.O.S? What people will do with their laptop? Do their assignment, design, surf the net, play game, watching ripped movies, etc.

Same like me. Also I chose high spec and pay big money (RM2800 is the same amount for junior lecturer with Master), for me at least, to do better job than average laptop.

I wanted to play games, games, games, surfing and downloading from the net, watch high quality videos, do video chat, anything. But then this model f*cked up, sorry for the F word, and all my dreams to do list with this P.O.S gone.

At first after all the failure attempt to repair the P.O.S, I already consider to put it 'faraway' from me, but then like it or not, I have to repair it since I extremely need a laptop. I mean a good laptop. That P.O.S was a good laptop before it got f*cked up.

With encourage from my Dad (including financial handy), okay fine, I send it for repair.

After more than 2 weeks (earlier promise by the repair shop was 2 weeks, he he he he....) I got it back. Look fine to me. The screen look promising, I mean no more black screen and hang startup, I thought my problem got ended.

No way. A month later new problem arise. You can refer to the photos here in this blog. Help yourself to understand my point here.

It is useless to repair it and hoping for excellent performance, since the overheating problem will always come around and killed the motherboard.

If I really wanted to repair it again, it just not right now.


I feel so bad every time I think bout all the problems with this P.O.S.

Oh yeah, I already discussed this with my FB friend. Everything-the problem, Ezytronic(the shop which sell me that P.O.S) lack of help, Dell's reply etc.

Spread the words. Let everyone know.