Khamis, 18 Ogos 2011

Googling around

1-I still got angry every time I remember all the money consumed robbery because that faulty P.O.S. and the problems it gave me. Wish I never buy one.My mom gave me her money for me to buy a brand new laptop back then, but with all the problems now, do you think I can still feel fine?

2-I just search with Google for whether any Malaysian have a same problem like me? Yippa!!

3-Oppsss I should not be happy with someone's problem, but their problem is the same like me- got that faulty P.O.S

4-Here and here. Sorry to hear that guys, but we already got pawned by Dell.

5-In the same time, I got a thinking- Nvidia should get their own share on this. Why? It is their chipset. Dell got the biggest lionshare since they just 'suck to be you' on their poor customer. Not just me okay? I lost count already how many of them, hehehe.

6-Hmm. Next time I going to buy ASUS. Bye bye Dell.

7-Whether I'm going to sell that P.O.S for part just like the links above? Maybe not. I got few ideas in the future. To repair it? Maybe but only after I found a permanent fix only.

8-I found out some people had repaired the mobo 2, 3 or 4 times!!! Not included any other parts like battery,etc.

9-Screw Dell screw Nvidia, my next laptop will never got those brand on it anymore, forever. Make me.

p/s-P.O.S= DELL XPS M1530